Monday, October 02, 2006

Sp1ter Boi..er.. Girl

I'm definitely not an Avril fan, but you can't help but admire this. (The spitting, not the apology)

According to reports, Lavigne spat at photographers in two separate incidents last week. Lavigne apologized for her "behavior with the paparazzi."

However, her apology, posted on her Web site, indicated she 'meant no offense" to her fans, not the paparazzi. She said she will always go out of her way for fans.


I'm gald the apology was for your fans and not the paparazzi. Never apologize to these parasites. These scum are the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel that is modern journalism. If I had a group of people constantly following me, shoving cameras in my face, and invading every aspect of my life you can be sure spitting would be the least I would do.

I would probably go all Sean Penn on them.