Monday, November 13, 2006

Boot To The Head. Steel Toed.

Driver Charged With Killing Mom, 2 Kid
Trujillo is accused of driving a pickup through a red light in downtown Denver on Friday night at high speed,killing Becca Bingham, 39, and her two children, 4-year-old Macie and 2-year-old Garrison. Frank Bingham, 41, survived.

The collision knocked off the license plate, helping police track down the suspect.
Knocked the license plate off the truck. Unbelievable. In other stories I've read, witnesses claim the truck had to have been travelling in excess of 50 mph. And he never slowed down.

His passenger was charged as an accessory. I imagine because he did not report the incident when he had the chance.

Now, I don't know how sentences are handed down for these types of infarctions, but they better damn well be the max allowed and be consecutive (instead of the concurrent shit I see sometimes)

I would have saved this ass for the November Chippies, but believe me when I say that I have more than enough candidates for this month already. And most of them are worse than this.