Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fox, Meet Henhouse

Ok, I am seriously creeped out by this.

Six-term Rep. Mark Foley (R-Fla.) resigned yesterday amid reports that he had sent sexually explicit Internet messages to at least one underage male former page.

Um, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he the co-chair of the anti-child abuse, anti child pronography committee, or something? You would think he would avoid IM sessions like this: (Maf54 is Foley, Xxxxxxx is a 16 yr old Congressional page).

Maf54 (7:37:27 PM): how my favorite young stud doing

Xxxxxxxxx (7:37:46 PM): tired and sore

Xxxxxxxxx (7:37:52 PM): i didnt no waltzing could make you sore

Maf54 (7:38:04 PM): from what

Xxxxxxxxx (7:38:34 PM): what do you mean from what

Xxxxxxxxx (7:38:42 PM): from waltzing…im sore from waltzing

Maf54 (7:39:32 PM): tahts good

Maf54 (7:39:32 PM): you need a massage

Oh then there's this little exchange:

Xxxxxxxxx (7:41:57 PM): ugh tomorrow i have the first day of lacrosse practice

Maf54 (7:42:27 PM): love to watch that

Maf54 (7:42:33 PM): those great legs running

It gets worse from there. It swerves into masturbation techniques and particular fetishes. I swear, I had to scrub my eyes out with steel wool after reading that.

Do these people have a special "stupid" chip installed when they're in Congress? Of course, the same can be said for the people who elect them. I mean, we have someone who has accepted bribes, a person who abandons someone in a sinking car, etc... and We. Keep. Electing. Them.


And people wonder why I refuse to declare myself Republican or Democrat.