Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Like Shiny Objects As Well

Perhaps it's a some reflection of my innate barbarity. Maybe a revelation of how decadent our society has become.

I don't know... and I don't care!

I. Love. This. Show.

It's high-speed chases followed by absolutely brutal crashes tonight.

This is almost as good as the "Ho Ho Ho!" Christmas episodes of COPS with the all prostitute casts. There's back to back "Ho Ho Ho!" episodes this Sat (Dec 16, 2006). A whole hour of drug-using hookers! Whee!

From episode #1923 (Ho Ho Ho!) that will be on this Dec 16, 2006 (emphasis mine):
Officer Ryan Cook of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department detains a male and female in an area known for drug activity and prostitution. During questioning the female admits to being a former prostitute and a drug user. When the officer discovers drug paraphernalia in her purse, she’s placed under arrest. The male individual insists that after meeting the lady earlier in the evening, she asked for a ride home. He claims that he had no knowledge that she was a transsexual prostitute and thanks Officer Cook for his help.

I swear, this is the true Golden Age of television.